Terms and Conditions
1. Intellectual property and Copyright - The 1998 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography, unless at the time of booking a release is negotiated and agreed. By purchasing images in either print or digitally you are purchasing the right to the image, not the copyright. This is a standard condition for in the profession.
Once purchased and unless agreed in writing, you undertake not to (a) use any digital images that are provided to you for any commercial purpose, or (b) crop, resize, edit, manipulate or otherwise alter any digital image. Prior to purchase, we may apply a watermark or anti-copying measures to any digital images in your watermarked gallery. You agree not to try to circumvent any such measures.
2. Ownership - All RAW/digital negatives /computer files remain the property of Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography.
3. Display- Sonya Walzer reserves the right for any photograph to be displayed on http://www.levililyphotography.com, Instagram, Facebook and print, competition or publication or in any other advertising directly associated with LeviLily Photography.
4. Archiving - Your Photographs may be destroyed or archived at our discretion after a period of 12 months. We are happy to archive your Photographs beyond this period, subject to payment of a storage fee. Any orders placed once your Photographs have been archived may incur a retrieval fee, in addition to the cost of the order.
5. Cancellation and refund policy
a) Shoot Cancellation – Your deposit is non refundable should you cancel an arranged Photoshoot, however with reasonable notice at our discretion your Photo Shoot can be rearranged to a mutually convenient date. We may cancel or rearrange your Photo Shoot for any reason prior to the Photo Shoot Date. If so, we will then provide a full refund of the deposit.
We may terminate your Photo Shoot on the Photo Shoot Date if we consider there are extenuating circumstances, for example, inappropriate or threatening behaviour. We are not required to reschedule the Photo Shoot or refund deposit or shoot fee to you in these circumstances.
b) Order Cancellation - Your Photographs prints or products are personalised for you so you do not have any right to cancel your order and we are unable to refund or offer an exchange if you change your mind. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
6. Privacy - We collect certain personal information from you in connection with your Photo Shoot (for example your name and the names of Models, email address, payment address and details). Keeping personal information secure and confidential is very important to us.
We keep your personal information on securely and comply with all applicable Data Protection Legislation.
7. Heath and Safety – You are responsible for your children’s safety during a Photo Shoot and must, therefore, ensure that a responsible adult other than Sonya Walzer is present at all times supervising the child/ren involved.