The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a change to data privacy protection laws in the European Union (EU). It is designed to ensure data privacy and increase control of personal data for EU residents and becomes effective May 25th 2018.
1. What information is collected?
1.1 We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book you Photo Shoot with LeviLily Photography.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a Photo Shoot.
• Details and notes taken throughoutour discussions and Photo Shoot.
1.2 If you email or send messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
2. Who is collecting the data? - This data is being collected by Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography.
3. How is it being collected?
3.1 The majority of our data is provided directly by you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
3.2 In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. (This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you).
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or have had ordered for you.
4.2 Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
5. How will it be used?
5.1 Data we collect will be used Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
5.2 Contact data and email addresses may be used to send you information about upcoming promotions or photoshoots. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images (with consent) for the following:
• On our website or social media for promotion and advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc.)
• For publications, competitions and print.
6. Who will it be shared with?
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed.
Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab.
Legal Requirements – we will provide data if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you? We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored? Most data we collect is stored as long as practicable and sometimes indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
9. Access to stored data.
If you have any questions about data we hold about you or how it may be used, please feel free to contact us.
You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. More information - If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11. Our Details
This business is owned and operated by Sonya Walzer at LeviLily Photography.
You can contact us in writing by email to